As a Product Manager for Customer Acquisition Products, you will be directly impacting our B2C growth. The scope of the Customer Acquisition Products Team is wide and includes main areas as SEO, Marketing automation, and Marketing campaigns performance improvements. You will be actively involved in delivery process improvements between our Commercial Teams and multiple Product teams. At the same time, you will be managing the Backlog of a dedicated Development team(s) and working on product discovery and improvements with a focus on customer acquisition.
- Owns one or more Acquisition focused products and helps with the vision, strategy, and execution to drive customer base growth.
- Helps with strategy how to improve customer acquisition from multiple channels
- Responsible for evaluation of the impact of their product on business and user experience.
- Leads the prioritization and execution of discovery initiatives related to their product and helps also with the whole post-booking experience
- Helps with an improvement of team product discovery processes.
- Leads the decision on the metrics and the data organization across dashboards. Influences product metrics at the company level.
- Actively defines and engages the stakeholder ecosystem around their product and the whole company, including external stakeholders.
- Is able to convey complex ideas and persuade executive audiences, both internally and externally. Drives the structure of knowledge management across the company.
- Works with multiple engineering teams, designers, data analysts, user, and market researchers, brand and marketing representatives, and copywriters to come up with the best solutions and organize the delivery of solutions across multiple teams.
- You have business acumen and entrepreneurship drive.
- Experience with web and mobile applications ( preferably eCommerce) based products
- You have 5+ years in a Product Management role in the IT industry with successfully launched B2C products and/or features behind your belt.
- You have 3+ years of experience in driving product development in agile environments
- The preferred candidate will also have experience in marketing, preferably with a product launch marketing track record.
- You have experience in longer-term work on strategic features
- You understand fully the architecture and tech components behind their product area and the broader architecture. Partners with Engineering Managers to make decisions on technical solutions.
- You are able to define the priority of backlog items based on data insights and user feedback and keep the backlog in order, as well as define and own the roadmap priorities.
- You have strong people skills and stakeholder management
- You are able to identify product gaps and market opportunities.
- You know what an MVP means – and how to deliver it.
- You will be able to cooperate with remote teams.
- You have experience working with designers.
- You have experience in data analytics tools and AB testing.
- You know how to draw conclusions from a diverse set of user feedback.
- Your English is fluent – both written and spoken. You will work in an environment with people of 50+ nationalities.
- You are able to work towards the goals without day-to-day supervision.
- You have a passion for new technologies and digital products
- Strong operator able to manage multiple projects and timelines across various functions
- Detailed oriented and ambitious to outperform previous achievements and external competitors
- Obsessed with customer benefits and overall product experience
- A ‘citizen of the world’ who embraces an international cross-cultural environment
- A collaborator by nature who values the benefits of teamwork and knows how to get the best from their peers and team members
- A good listener able to learn from existing experience within the team before adding value themselves
- Strong communicator who is able to make their point in simple terms and define the steps and requirements to get there
- Organized and methodical with the ability to instill work procedures and processes across various functions and geographies
- Executor who is able to translate the theory and planning into a workable plan which delivers the desired results
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/ or our modern office located in Karlín where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.