We are looking for a senior product manager with a passion for creating innovative solutions, leading to great customer experience across all customer touchpoints. Your mission will be to deliver a complex, large scale customer service platform, tailored to support all the business needs and functions. You will work with multiple full-stack development teams who aim to enable a personalized, seamless, and engaging customer experience, driven by our very own solutions.
What will be your responsibility?
- Identify the most important problems worth solving, and propose improvements maximizing positive impact on customer experience.
- Own the features through the entire product lifecycle: ideation, discovery, planning, and delivery.
- Shape the roadmap for your product area in synergy with the rest of the portfolio, and in alignment with OKRs and business objectives.
- Lead the prioritization and execution of discovery initiatives within your team and contribute to the continuous improvement of discovery processes.
- Actively engage the stakeholder ecosystem around your product and the whole company, including external stakeholders.
- Deploy and use best practices to measure, understand, and optimize the success of the products you own.
- Understand the internal and external customer needs, drive regular feedback loops, and be directly responsible for the outcomes of shipped features.
- Mentor less experienced colleagues, lead by example and encourage knowledge-sharing initiatives.
- Manage technical vendor relationships and seek to grow and evolve our capabilities by leveraging new third-party partnerships.
What do we expect from you?
- 5+ years of relevant product management experience.
- Ability to define compelling product vision.
- Proven track record taking ownership and working in cross-functional agile teams to successfully deliver results.
- Ability to create simple solutions to complex problems with competing priorities.
- Broad technical knowledge, including familiarity with consumer technology, web services, and back-end application infrastructure.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills and thrive at delivering clear and concise messages that resonate with the whole audience.
- Proficiency in using data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade offs, and evaluate new opportunities and ideas with internal and external partners.
- Ability to evaluate new technologies and determine where they fit Kiwi.com solutions and strategies.
- Self-starter, able to thrive in a fast-paced and continually changing environment.
- An easy-going, yet results-oriented demeanor.
- Experience within development of solutions related to customer service is a plus.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka where you can enjoy sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, Rebelbeans coffee, garage spaces.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.