We are looking for an experienced Product Manager for the Global Distribution System (GDS) domain, who will be in charge of building winning products reflecting company vision & roadmap and customer needs. You will discover new opportunities, ensure timely releases of new features, and support existing products.
Your goal will be to create a competitive setup consisting of multiple GDSs with help of various teams (Development, Analysts, BizDev) and be responsible for the operational and financial parameters of our GDS solutions.
What will you do?
- Completely own GDS products from idea to delivery and maintenance, from a technical standpoint to financial evaluation
- Discover and validate cost-effective setup of multiple GDS solutions and related services.
- Be the first point of contact for partners and our teams for technical and business related issues
- Orchestrate various teams (Development, Analysts, BizDev) collaborating on the GDS solutions
- Define and negotiate a roadmap reflecting department goals and supporting wide company vision & strategy.
- Communicate product status and schedule delivery for releasing new products and services.
- Manage stakeholder feedback and expectations.
- Understand well internal and external customer needs, drive regular feedback loops, and be directly responsible for stakeholders’ satisfaction.
- Define innovations to processes.
What do we expect?
- 3+ years of experience either in the industry or product management.
- Demonstrated experience, knowledge, and understanding of technology impact on financials and business cases
- Understanding of product development life cycle
- Ability to drive priorities to completion and communicate status to customers and leadership
- Capable of negotiating and executing technical decisions with little or no guidance
- Hands-on experience with root cause analysis, cost-benefit analysis, and ROI discovery
- Experience with agile delivery and discovery model.
- We are looking for someone with a meticulous approach to work, independent, detail-oriented, with the ability to work under pressure.
- You must be result oriented in a high pace environment, with strong analytical and problem-solving skillsExcellent communication and negotiation skills, and able to achieve win-win situations while helping to build a high engagement and motivational environment.
- You will have an advantage if you understand Global Distribution Systems (GDSs) and related services.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka where you can enjoy gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, Rebelbeans coffee, garage spaces.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.