As the Product Manager for Self-Service, you will be responsible for improvement of the Service package product that is a gateway for improvement of post-booking experience.
The product brings direct revenue, but at the same time encapsulates multiple customer support services that target long-term satisfaction. The direction of this product impacts the setup of our customer support department and strong stakeholder management will be necessary. The role is more strategic and there is not one dedicated team you will be working with.
The Product Manager in this position:
- Owns Service Package product and helps with the vision, strategy and execution to drive revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Helps with strategy how to improve self-service and post-booking experience
- Responsible for evaluation of the impact of their product on business and user experience.
- Leads the prioritization and execution of discovery initiatives related to their product and helps also with the whole post-booking experience
- Helps with an improvement of team product discovery processes.
- Leads the decision on the metrics and the data organization across dashboards. Influences product metrics at the company level.
- Actively defines and engages the stakeholder ecosystem around their product and the whole company, including external stakeholders.
- Is able to convey complex ideas and persuade executive audiences, both internally and externally. Drives the structure of knowledge management across the company.
- Works with multiple engineering teams, designers, data analysts, user and market researchers, brand and marketing representatives, and copywriters to come up with the best solutions and organize the delivery of solutions across multiple teams.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- You have business acumen and entrepreneurship drive.
- Experience with web applications
- You have 5+ years in a Product Management role in the IT industry with successfully launched B2C products and/or features behind your belt.
- You have 3+ years of experience in driving product development in agile environments
- You have experience in longer-term work on strategic features
- You understand fully the architecture and tech components behind their product area and the broader architecture. Partners with Engineering Managers to make decisions on technical solutions.
- You are able to define the priority of backlog items based on data insights and user feedback and keep the backlog in order, as well as define and own the roadmap priorities.
- You have strong people skills and stakeholder management
- You are able to identify product gaps and market opportunities.
- You know what an MVP means – and how to deliver it.
- You will be able to cooperate with remote teams.
- You have experience working with designers.
- You have experience in data analytics tools and AB testing.
- You know how to draw conclusions from a diverse set of user feedback.
- Your English is fluent – both written and spoken. You will work in an environment with people of 50+ nationalities.
- You are able to work towards the goals without day-to-day supervision.
- You have a passion for new technologies and digital products
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka where you can enjoy gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, Rebelbeans coffee, garage spaces.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.