Senior Product Manager for Value Added Services
We’re Kiwi.com, and we’ve redefined flight search forever. We hack the travel system so our customers can enjoy great savings and new ways to navigate the world. A lot of our success is down to our product organization because their research into our customers’ problems – and the products they build to solve them – are what makes the Kiwi.com customer experience so great. You’ll work with experts who focus on developing solutions that strengthen our search and discovery, that improve our pricing and booking platforms and enhance the way we target and communicate with our customers. It’s a place where you’ll be encouraged to find and use the latest tech innovations to change the way travel works.
Value-added services scope includes everything which provides additional value to our customers and is not fulfilled by the carriers.
As a Product Manager in the Value Added Services team, you will be responsible for improvements in ancillary products such as insurance and other protection ancillaries, flight flexibility and refundability options, accommodation, and others.
You will also be also responsible for coming up with new product suggestions that will improve our customers’ travel experience based on research and insights as well as prioritizing them for hypothesis testing and delivery based on available data.
- Owns, facilitates and contributes to the ideation process working with the team to innovate and come up with new ways of solving customer problems and bringing value.
- Leads the prioritization and execution of discovery initiatives related to her product, reducing big-4 product risks: value, viability, feasibility and usability.
- Defines, communicates and keeps up-to-date the product strategy for her domain.
- Builds the business cases for ideas and features in her backlog.
- Owns the delivery and discovery roadmap and a backlog of her product.
- Together with the team delivers the product according to the product strategy and communicates the progress to all stakeholders.
- Actively defines and engages the stakeholder ecosystem around her product and the whole company, including external stakeholders, understanding their needs and motivations and building positive relationships.
- Is able to convey complex ideas and persuade executive audiences, both internally and externally.
- Drives the structure of knowledge management across the company.
- Together with data specialists defines and owns the metrics for their product.
- Leads the decision on the metrics and the data organization across dashboards.
- Influences product metrics at the company level.
- Responsible for evaluation of the impact of her product on business and user experience.
- Constantly measures and analyzes insights from product changes, chasing agreed-upon metrics and looking or improvement opportunities our data, user research and A/B experiment results might reveal.
- Together with technology and UX counterpart leads the empowered team to achieve its objectives.
- Continuously monitors the competitive landscape and stays informed about travel, start-ups and e-commerce spaces, especially within Flights and related to Ancillary services.
- Accountable for the top-line and bottom-line of her product along with customer experience of her and related products.
- Business acumen and entrepreneurship drive.
- Experience with web and mobile applications.
- 5+ years in a Product Management role in the IT industry with successfully launched B2C products and/or features behind your belt. You have 3+ years of experience in driving product development in agile environments.
- Experience in longer-term work on strategic features. You understand fully the architecture and tech components behind your product area and the broader architecture.
- You are able to define the priority of backlog items based on data insights and user feedback and keep the backlog in order, as well as define and own the roadmap priorities.
- Strong people skills and stakeholder management. You are able to identify product gaps and market opportunities.
- You know what an MVP means – and how to deliver it.
- You will be able to cooperate with remote teams. You have experience working with designers & data analytics tools and AB testing. You know how to draw conclusions from a diverse set of user feedback.
- Fluent English – both written and spoken. You will work in an environment with people of 50+ nationalities.
- You are able to work towards the goals without day-to-day supervision.
- Passion for new technologies and digital products
- The opportunity to join our Phantom Stock scheme.
- We give our employees the freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with an in-house gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
- We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, Makro Cash & Carry Card, Employee Assistance Program, and career development framework.
- The latest version of Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
- Unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
- Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
- We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
- Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company. Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
The Product Manager in this position:
What skills and experience are we looking for?
We offer you:
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
LocationBrno, Czech Republic