The mission of the role
As the product manager in the pricing tribe, you will be responsible for the critical product piece in our portfolio – pricing tooling. Those products are responsible for setting up margins, explaining the rules applied, executing AB tests, evaluating them and finding opportunities.
With the objective of setting up AI-driven dynamic pricing, you would work with bleeding edge technology to contribute toward the company’s strategic objectives.
Price elasticity, statistical significance, p-values, predictive models, and ROIs are your common lingo and you know how to apply them in practice.
The Product Manager in this position:
- Owns, facilitates and contributes to the ideation process working with the team to innovate and come up with new ways of making kiwi.com more competitive and profitable.
- Leads the prioritization and execution of discovery initiatives related to their product, reducing big-4 product risks: value, viability, feasibility and usability.
- Defines, communicates and keeps up to date the product strategy for their domain.
- Builds the business cases for ideas and features in her backlog.
- Owns the delivery and discovery roadmap and a backlog of their product.
- Actively defines and engages the stakeholder ecosystem around their product and the whole company, including external stakeholders.
- Is able to convey complex ideas and persuade executive audiences, both internally and externally. Drives the structure of knowledge management across the company.
- Together with the team delivers the product according to the product strategy and communicates the progress to all stakeholders.
- Together with data specialists defines and owns the metrics for their product. Influences product metrics at the company level.
- Responsible for evaluation of the impact of their product on business and key metrics.
- Together with a technology and data counterpart leads the empowered team to achieve its objectives.
- Accountable for the top-line and bottom-line of their product.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- You have business acumen and entrepreneurship drive.
- You have strong technical experience and knowledge in economics, math, and statistics.
- Data is your closest friend – you speak, breathe, and think in data.
- You have 5+ years in a Product Management role in the IT industry successfully launching impactful products & 3+ years of experience in driving product development in agile environments.
- Experience in longer-term work on strategic features.
- Ability to define the priority of backlog items based on data insights and business cases.
- You can keep the backlog in order, as well as define and own the roadmap priorities.
- You can support your team in daily activities and remove obstacles from their way.
- Strong people skills and stakeholder management.
- You are able to identify product gaps and market opportunities.
- You know what an MVP means – and how to deliver it.
- Ability to cooperate with remote teams.
- Fluent English – both written and spoken. You will work in an environment with people of 50+ nationalities.
- Ability to work towards the goals without day-to-day supervision.
- You have a passion for new technologies and digital products
- The opportunity to join our Phantom Stock scheme.
- We give our employees the freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with an in-house gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
- We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, Makro Cash & Carry Card, Employee Assistance Program, and career development framework.
- The latest version of Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
- Unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
- Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
- We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
- Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.