“We are looking for a technical product manager with a passion for creating innovative solutions that lead to great customer experiences.
Your mission will be to build a large-scale customer service platform, enabling our customer service department to deliver an industry-leading customer experience. You will work with a dedicated full-stack product team aiming to maximize the scalability of the platform and provide users with highly relevant and reliable information. You will help the development team decompose legacy systems into microservices, and provide users with contextualized information and workflows relevant to their tasks. On the journey, you will closely cooperate with multiple product teams working on different parts of the platform, together directly contributing to the company mission to drive customer loyalty through better service.”
- Own technical and product features through the entire product lifecycle: ideation, discovery, planning, and delivery.
- Prioritize the team’s backlog to maximize impact on business objectives, including continuous requirements gathering and dependency management.
- Shape the roadmap for your product area in synergy with the rest of the portfolio, and in alignment with OKRs and business objectives.
- Communicate product status and schedule delivery for releasing new products and services.
- Define high-level requirements (epics) and be able to split them into independent deliverables.
- Actively engage the stakeholder ecosystem around your product and the whole company, including external stakeholders.
- Evaluate new technologies and determine where they fit Kiwi.com solutions and strategies.
- Deploy and use best practices to measure, understand, and optimize the success of the products you own.
- 2+ years of relevant product management experience.
- Ability to define compelling product vision.
- Technical knowledge, including experience with modern web technologies and information systems.
- Capable of negotiating and executing technical decisions with little or no guidance.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and working in cross-functional agile teams to successfully deliver results.
- Ability to create simple solutions to complex problems with competing priorities.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills and thrive at delivering clear and concise messages that resonate with the whole audience.
- Proficiency in using data and metrics to back up assumptions, and drive actions.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs, and evaluate new opportunities and ideas with internal and external partners.
- An easy-going, yet results-oriented demeanor.
What can make the difference?
- Experience in the development of solutions for customer service is a plus.
- Experience with process optimization and automation.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka where you can enjoy gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, Rebelbeans coffee, garage spaces.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.