Senior Rewards Partner
The role of a Senior Rewards Partner is a part of the newly emerging HR centre of expertise and will be a key partner responsible for the design and delivery of our compensation and benefits offering across the entire company and all regions. The Senior Rewards Partner will act as a subject-matter expert, solution architect and project manager responsible for end-to-end design and delivery of Rewards programs.
You’ll work alongside the Head of Rewards and People Operations, Business Partnering team in close cooperation with the top management and business leaders to research, scope, develop and implement key rewards processes and overall reward philosophy in line with our people strategy to help us fulfil overall business goals.
- Pay and Benefits Review – You will run end-to-end delivery and key process improvement of the annual review, provide relevant pay cost, market benchmarks, and employee engagement insights, draft employee and management communications, prepare and administer decision-making tools.
- Compensation and Benefits Program Design – You will lead the design and delivery of employee salary structures and benefit programs, provide financial and market analysis.
- Incentive Program Design – You will lead the design and implementation of employee incentive programs, provide relevant financial, operational, and business performance insights, draft elements of the technical design, and of internal management reports.
- Job Analysis, Evaluation and Organisational Management – You will help with the delivery of job analysis and job evaluation processes, review job descriptions/role profiles and associated scoping data. You will also support the maintenance of the Job Catalogue (HL Analysis) including all relevant components, eg. job families, salary structures,…
- Miscellaneous – You will complete annual market data surveys for third-party providers, prepare the budgeting and cost analysis around the entire total compensation offering while collaborating closely with HR Business Partners on guidance on C&B, the introduction of new initiatives, and communication to employees. On top of these, you will participate in critical team projects such as job architecture as well as systems automation.
- You are a detail-oriented, reliable, and accurate team player with a sense of shared team/company goals.
- You are proactive, flexible, and solution-oriented with good organisational skills and an analytical mind.
- experience working within the tech sector with a key understanding of the engineering marketplace is a plus
- You have 3-5 years of meaningful experience in at least one of these areas: Compensation and benefits administration, Org Design, Work Measurement, or Budgeting.
- You have data management and market research skills.
- You have strong numerical and analytical skills.
- You have advanced knowledge and usage of MS Office (esp. Excel).
- The opportunity to join our Phantom Stock scheme.
- We give our employees the freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with an in-house gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
- We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, Makro Cash & Carry Card, Employee Assistance Program, and career development framework.
- Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
- Unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
- Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
- We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
- Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
We would like to see you apply if:
We offer you
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
LocationBrno, Czech Republic
TeamGeneral & Admin