As a Senior Sales Manager, you would be part of a Distribution team that manages our sales channels – affiliate segment, metasearch partnerships, and even other online travel agents distributing our unique content. We focus on the out-of-the-box relationship building to a mutual growth of both our partners and the company. We are looking for an experienced and capable person to develop new partnerships in the EMEA region, keep a great overview of the market and maintain a deep understanding of our partners. The position requires a true business acumen and strategy focus for main or key accounts based out of the designated region or business line.
- Prospecting, market analysis, and contacting potential partners to achieve revenue growth targets;
- Communication, negotiation, and continuous interaction with partners to reassure support and continuous growth of existing partnerships, jointly with account manager’s support;
- Basic data collection, report interpretation, and analysis of the prospective business development opportunities;
- Facilitating successful implementation of the pre-agreed partnership conditions through both external and internal cross-department communication
- Daily observation of partners’ performance stats to spot deviations (drops, increases). Reporting and acting accordingly to the findings.
- Ability to monitor key business KPIs against the targets and take appropriate business re-planning actions if required.
- Proposing and conducting actions for complex cases, including risk-mitigating activities;
- Spotting and communicating a need for internal product/process improvements or adjustments;
- Supporting and initiating cross-team and cross-department communication;
- Keeping CRM system and reporting tools up-to-date on a weekly basis;
- Representing Kiwi.com on conferences, industry-related official events, and partner meetings
We would love to see you apply if you have:
- 8+ years of experience on similar position Experience with OTA, TMC, Affiliate Network, eCommerce, or Data Companies;
- Proficiency in English, and additional regional language (Russian language knowledge is a big plus);
- Sales, negotiation, and networking skills with the ability to interact at the Director level;
- Ability to think strategically with a financial-driven attitude;
- Self-motivation, persistency and dependency, ‘can do’ spirit;
- Ability to work in a dynamic working environment and adapt fast to changes;
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines;
- Common knowledge of software – Google Apps (Gmail, Drive, Docs, and Spreadsheets), MS Office;
- Willingness to travel for business – up to 20%.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as flexible working hours, 30 paid vacation days, sick days, private medical insurance, Andjoy scheme, annual subscription for Biking (Smou).
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our Office located in the centric cozy neighborhood (Sant Antoni) in Cloudworks coworking space where you can enjoy Kiwi.com’s private office space, two common terraces with great views, discounts on lunch meal providers, common coworking activities (yoga, games, etc.), free refreshments and shower.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Relocation package (including visa support).
•Dogs and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.