At Kiwi.com, we break down barriers to make sure low cost travel is open and accessible to all. Our powerful search technology creates unique travel options by land, sea and air and finds cheap flights that other search engines simply can’t see. Our tech experts work with the latest hardware, self-built software, and cutting-edge partners, but it’s not just about digital innovation. We’ve over 1,500 people delivering their own innovations in customer service, commercial, marketing, legal, and HR.
As a Senior Recruiter, you will play a pivotal role in partnering with our hiring managers to attract and select top talent for our fast-paced engineering and product teams.
You will lead the full recruitment life-cycle for some of our most critical hiring requirements and have the opportunity to shape our Talent Acquisition strategies and bring best-in-class practices to reality.
Leading by example and building strong relationships with our team and stakeholders, you will soon be valued as an advisory and sparring partner within our tech business and our broader Talent Acquisition team.
Bold, bright and ambitious?
Join a global business that’s still got a start-up heart and be part of a team that values success, collaboration, growth, and employee well-being. Come and hack the travel market with us.
What will you do
- You will be responsible for building and executing effective sourcing strategies to attract a diverse pool of candidates and manage the full recruitment life-cycle from sourcing to offer stage.
- You’ll build partnerships with our hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and guide them through the entire hiring process, using insights and expertise to support your work.
- You will have a chance to lead and contribute to projects on a range of Talent Acquisition topics and be a key partner supporting our overall talent strategy.
- As SME in your space, you will be a mentor for Junior Recruiters, sharing your knowledge to support their professional development.
- You will be a Kiwi.com brand ambassador, actively identifying and engaging on social media platforms, building networks and participating in community event programs.
What will you need
- Your proven track record of experience in the full lifecycle of the recruitment process for engineering and product roles, preferably across different markets.
- We are a supportive x-functional team so additional experience with non-R&D roles and a willingness to jump in where is an advantage.
- Significant expertise, ideally developed through both agency and in-house contexts.
- Proven experience in active sourcing through various platforms and building diverse candidate pipelines.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment, effectively managing multiple priorities and ability to make quick decisions within a high change environment.
- Your proven track record of leading talent acquisition projects to successful outcomes, balancing efficiency and quality and building measurable outcomes.
- Experience building and passion for best practices – you have the opportunity to bring innovation to the table.
- Demonstrated success partnering with stakeholders at various levels.
- Willingness to travel to our hubs (Prague, Bratislava, Košice, Barcelona).
- Based in Czech Republic or willing to relocate, this position is not open for remote cooperation.
We offer you
- The opportunity to join our Phantom Stock scheme.
- We give our employees the freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with an in-house gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
- We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, Makro Cash & Carry Card, Employee Assistance Program, and career development framework.
- Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
- Unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
- Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
- We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
- Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.