The role of Senior Treasury Specialist is to assess, monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilization of cash and other financial services/products available to the business. Strong experience in treasury back office, cash pooling, settlements, regulatory reporting, banking administration, card acquiring, confirmations.
The person provides support in managing global banking relationships and treasury administration, including liquidity management, risk assessment, and reconciliation of all transactions. The Senior Treasury Specialist is responsible for more complex assigned treasury work and tasks.
The person works independently on Treasury-related projects to increase the efficiency of the department. The person needs to assure that all work is done in a timely manner and with proper quality.
- Be responsible for treasury reports and ad-hoc analyzes.
- Manage corporate bank accounts and payment cards.
- Submit and approve payments according to internal policies.
- Do cash flow & FX trades management.
- Provide cash flow forecasting.
- Have a strong knowledge of FX risk management tools and structures.
- Maintain and develop relationships with partners & stakeholders.
- Communicate and support other departments (bank guarantees, set up of new partnerships).
- Provide assistance on special projects in relation to the treasury function.
- Have the ability to deputize for Head of Treasury.
We would like to see your application if you:
- Have a university degree.
- Have a minimum of 5 years of treasury experience within a corporate organization with exposure to multicurrency transactions and reporting.
- Have advanced Czech/ Slovak skills (written and spoken). – Desirable
- Have advanced English skills (written and spoken). – Essential
- Have experience in areas of domestic and international cash and foreign exchange, treasury operations.
- Have advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Have a proven track record in business partnering with other business functions and working closely with finance and other professionals within the same organization.
- Have been exposed to Treasury Management System essential, Implementation experience. (Desirable)
- Have the ability to mentor and develop others.
- Have analytical skills.
- Are flexible and adaptable to shifting priorities.
- Have the ability to adapt to changes.
- Have experience with Managing relationships with card acquirers.
- Have strong presentation skills.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on your performance and the company’s results.
•Work from home and/ or our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
•We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card, career development framework. We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.