The Senior User Experience Researcher’s mission is to provide the robust, rich, and actionable research that both design team and product teams need at every stage of the product development cycle. Running usability studies and validating prototypes with users will entertain you on a weekly basis. Generative research to deep dive into customer experience will keep you energized. You’ll inspire change by delivering exciting presentations about your findings. Interested? Read-on!
What will you do:
- You will reveal what users need from our product and services by conducting customer research, exploring behaviors and motivations. You’ll be also conducting usability studies and validating prototypes delivered by designers with users in order to help designers iterate their designs and prototypes further.
- As a UX researcher, you’ll be embedded with a team of designers, PMs, and other cross-functional partners.
- You not only conduct best-in-class multi-method research, but you develop deep, research-driven product expertise and help the UX team understand what makes a user’s experiences feel more intuitive, accessible, and even magical.
- You effectively communicate your research findings in an actionable way to stakeholders and inspire product improvements and innovations.
- You challenge the status quo and actively seek ways to improve UXR practice, enhance collaboration with other departments and increase the impact of UXR in the company.
- As a senior UX researcher, you support other team members in their research activities when they need advice.
What do we expect:
- 4+ years experience with UX Research role (at a consumer-focused company)
- University degree in Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Social Science or related field is a plus
- Experience with both quantitative and qualitative research methods, being comfortable with metrics and A/B tests, and being able to synthesize quantitative data with qualitative user research
- Great storyteller and communicator, able to speak fluently to business people, designers, engineers and other stakeholders (in English)
- Team player who brings positive energy into the team.
Salary starting from 2 800 EUR gross depending on relevant experience and skills.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, sick days, Multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in Zuckermandel where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.