As our Social Media Expert, you will investigate social media feedback and communicate with our customers, partners, and internal stakeholders to ensure all issues and concerns are taken care of. You will ensure that appropriate solutions are provided and clearly explained.
You will serve as a key person in our effort to improve and promote our brand image on our public-facing social media channels and will work on this closely with diverse teams across the business.
- Provide thorough explanations to customers and partners on public social media channels.
- Drive positive sentiment through engagements on our public channels whilst representing our brand as an ambassador.
- Engage not only with negative feedback on our social channels but also engage with our community on positive comments.
- Enforce Kiwi.com’s new tone of voice across various social media outlets and provide valuable insights into the business.
- Based on that, understand the processes and procedures and provide all involved parties with reasonable solutions.
- Make sure our customers understand the situation and the processes and, if possible, are satisfied with the service they received.
- Have complete case ownership and assure all involved parties, such as other departments and partners, are aware of what steps were taken to prevent the issue from happening again.
We would like to see your application if you:
- Are a native speaker of, or have at least a C1 level of Romanian language.
- Have brilliant written communication and empathy skills.
- Have a perfect command of English (level C1).
- Have an analytical mind capable of an in-depth investigation, provision of extensive explanations, and is dedicated to going the extra mile to understand the issue and reach a solution.
- Have problem-solving capabilities with a customer-oriented mind and the ability to balance business costs and customers’ needs.
- Made peace with working in a fast-paced environment and handling even challenging situations with a positive attitude.
- Have a track record of working with business social media engagement platforms. This would be a significant advantage.
We offer you
•We give our employees the freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with an in-house gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
•We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, Makro Cash & Carry Card, Employee Assistance Program, and career development framework.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
•We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.