In Booking Fulfilment tribe, we are developing a seamless booking platform with unlimited throughput able to automate hundreds of thousands of bookings a day and provide our customers with the fastest most reliable order automation. The architecture is scaling horizontally in a distributed well defined microservice orchestration.
This is a mid-level role, where certain skill and knowledge of not solely the technology, but also the development lifecycle is required.
- Optimize and automize processing using microservices and brokers architecture in GCP
- Work in a team of ~5 engineers to deliver common initiatives
- Push technical excellency and clean code within the team
- Actively improve yourself to push to more senior positions”
Mid-level must haves (technical):
- At least 2-year experience in Python
- Experience with writing full projects in Python
- Basic knowledge of OOP principles, SQL, Unix, testing, git, CI/CD and debugging.
- English is a must-have
Mid-level “good to haves” (technical):
- IT university field or any relevant professional experience
- Scraping skills, networking (protocols, authentication), Docker, Redis
We offer you
•We give our employees the freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with an in-house gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
•We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, Makro Cash & Carry Card, Employee Assistance Program, and career development framework.
•The latest version of Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
•We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.