Kiwi.com is an important international player in the travel industry with modern technology and a unique product.
You will be responsible for Kiwi.com’s unique search engine and many other related services to make sure that we’ll provide our customers the best available content out there based on our data. Our engine serves thousands of requests per second and therefore one of our main concerns is to keep up the performance of our service while accomplishing exhausting content checks. Most of our codebase is still written in Python but we are slowly evolving towards Golang and we are always looking for improvements.
Your mission will be to build high-quality, innovative, and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- You work within guidelines set by your teammates to independently tackle well-scoped problems with minimal guidance.
- You regularly deliver your work to end-users and are a primary contributor to your team’s goals.
- You work on features and projects within a broader product or system.
- You pass technical knowledge on more junior team members through code review and frequent discussions.
- You actively identify problems within the scope of your team and come up with solutions.
- Meet with the skill matrix and achieve level of my position.
- 3 years or more of professional experience in software development.
- Very good knowledge of Python.
- Knowledge of Golang is a big advantage.
- Experience with cloud based deployments, especially using Kubernetes.
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Redis & ElasticSearch is plus.
- Experience with monitoring and error tracking systems such as Sentry, Datadog is appreciated.
Good to have:
- Willingness to learn new things.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good communication skills.
- Goal oriented mindset.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka where you can enjoy gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, Rebelbeans coffee, garage spaces.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.