As Strategy Planning Manager, your main role will be to support the Kiwi.com Executive Board and Senior Management in defining, planning, and executing the strategic business objectives. You will support the management team to evaluate, prioritize and manage new business opportunities, initiatives, partnerships, alliances, and/or joint ventures. Your responsibility will be to oversee analysis covering economics, legal, regulatory, market, and competitive environment as well as internal organizational, financial, and technical analysis.
- Manage company-wide OKRs – strategic planning framework to align multiple departments and product domains.
- Plan, Coordinate and communicate internal strategy ensuring that management has achievable strategic plans in place.
- Support the development of our long-term strategic priorities and ensure that long-term strategic plans are translated into near-term initiatives with measurable outcomes.
- Provide comprehensive support and assistance for day-to-day strategic planning and project management activities.
- Support working sessions with the management team to drive alignment on corporate/operating segment goals, strategic priorities, and strategic plans.
- Provide support across departments to evaluate the strategic value and implications of new opportunities.
- Prepare strategy presentations for senior management to ensure that the appropriate strategic messages are incorporated into presentations for various audiences.
We would love to see you apply if you:
- Are equipped with 3+ years of experience in highly analytic and strategic roles. Management consulting, e-commerce, and/or digital startup strategy experience is preferred.
- Have experience with OKRs and Agile Product management.
- Have strong business acumen and an innovative mindset.
- Are an optimistic person and high-energy problem solver.
- Are analytical with a deep love for data-driven decision-making.
- Intellectually curious and eager to learn. Proactive and comfortable working with uncertainty.
- Are a crystal-clear communicator in person and online who’s experienced in translating data into strategic recommendations.
- Have the ability to cope with a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/ or our modern office located in Karlín where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.