Our team is looking for a curious individual who would be helping to source engineering talent and help us to grow the number of Kiwis onboard. You do not have to be a pro in sourcing, we are more than happy to teach you.
This position can be a door opener to recruitment or even engineering as such. For mid-level, experienced sourcers we are open also to cooperation on a remote basis.
We have a few specific missions set up already, so read on.
- Be a partner to our full life-cycle recruitment team in building a strong talent pool across various roles.
- Together with the recruiter, participate in intake meetings with the hiring managers to develop and refine a proper profile for targeting candidates.
- Own and develop candidate pipeline through research, outreach, and candidate assessment/phone screening.
- Provide support for the recruitment team and hiring managers by assisting with interview scheduling.
- Keep up to date with industry trends, actively seek new channels of sourcing to engage talent for current or future needs.
- Be a super user of our recruitment tools (Lever, Beamery, and LinkedIn to name a few).
- Perform all administrative tasks connected to the recruitment process.
- Market Mapping
Your starting mission(s):
- Help us find a way how to deal with previously engaged candidates. Our community team is working hard on events and there is a fresh pipeline of candidates, waiting to be contacted. Can you help us to find how to work with talent more systematically, great! We are eager to hear your ideas.
- We are focusing more and more on the Baltics, help us to source from equally interesting tech companies out there!
- Are you working with tools we did not have a clue about? Enlighten us, tell us why we should work with them.
- Helps us to get 10 people to interview with Kiwi.com on monthly basis and make us happy!
Who are you?
- You have a year of experience in sourcing and research, preferably within IT (relative, not a must)
- Your English is advanced (ability to hold phone and written conversation with non-Czech-speaking candidates)
- You have experience with Linkedin search, google boolean search, Chrome extensions, X-Ray, geographic targeting, etc.
- Ability to write precise, attention-grabbing emails to candidates of all levels, roles, and geographies
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/ or our modern office located in Karlín where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.