We are looking for a new Product Manager for our Data Acquisition tribe, who will be in charge of building winning products reflecting company vision & roadmap and customer needs. You will discover new opportunities, ensure timely releases of new features, and support existing products.
Your goal will be to build products for avoiding blocking by antibot solutions or fraud prevention systems.
What will you do?
- Own and curate the team’s prioritized backlog, including continuous requirements gathering.
- Communicate product status and schedule delivery for releasing new products and services.
- Define and negotiate a roadmap reflecting department goals and supporting wide company vision & strategy.
- Define high-level requirements (epics) and be able to split them into independent deliverables.
- Manage stakeholder feedback and expectations.
- Understand well internal and external customer needs, drive regular feedback loops and be directly responsible for stakeholders’ satisfaction.
- Able to evaluate new technologies and determine where they fit Kiwi.com solutions and strategies.
- Be a technical escalation point for stakeholders.
- Define innovations to processes.
What do we expect?
- 1+ year experience either in the industry or product management.
- Demonstrated experience, knowledge, and understanding of technology impact on financials and business cases
- Understanding of product development life cycle
- Ability to drive priorities to completion and communicate status to customers and leadership
- Capable of negotiating and executing technical decisions with little or no guidance
- Hands-on experience with root cause analysis, cost-benefit analysis, and ROI discovery
- Experience with agile delivery and discovery model.
- We are looking for someone with a meticulous approach to work, independent, detail-oriented, with the ability to work under pressure.
- You must be result oriented in a high pace environment, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, and able to achieve win-win situations while helping to build a high engagement and motivational environment.
- You will have an advantage if you understand proxy solutions, firewalls, crawling or scraping.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka where you can enjoy gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, Rebelbeans coffee, garage spaces.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.