As a tracking specialist for Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, you will be directly responsible for the proposition and execution of tracking plans which will bring additional value to the marketing team, and play a key role in data-driven marketing decisions. You will be in charge of maintaining and ensuring the proper implementation of cross-platform and cross-device analytics solutions.
It requires a combination of developer and analyst mindset. Identifying, using, and tracking data will be your daily bread and butter, so marketing teams can work on optimizing user experience(s) and ad campaigns towards set KPIs. You’ll also own the backlog, and make sure all included teams understand what needs to be done and follow their progress of implementation.
What will you do:
- Maintain and ensure proper implementation of cross-platform and cross-device Digital Analytics tooling.
- Administer Google tag management.
- Understand omnichannel user behavior, conversion data, customer journeys, funnel analysis, and multi-channel attribution.
- Provide data and insights for dashboards and reports for various business areas to help measure the business performance and customer engagement.
- Analyze available data to identify and quantify customer behavior and translate this into recommendations for traffic generation, marketing, merchandising content, and customer service.
- Promote a culture of user-centric and data-driven decision-making and advocate customer experience best practices.
- Maintain digital analytics documentation.
- Strong operator skills, capable of managing multiple projects and timelines across various functions.
- Detail orientation and ambition to outperform previous achievements and external competitors.
- Obsession with customer benefits and overall product experience.
- ‘Citizenship of the world’ embracing our international cross-cultural environment.
- To be a strong collaborator who values the benefits of teamwork and knows how to get the best from their peers and team members.
- To be a good listener able to learn from existing experience within the team before adding value themselves.
- Strong communication skills with an understanding of how to make their point in simple terms and define the steps and requirements to get there.
- To be organized and methodical with the ability to instill work procedures and processes across various functions and geographies.
- The competence to translate the theory and planning into a workable plan which delivers the desired results.
- The ability to work with remote teams.
- Willingness to travel as required.
- Experience with google analytics or tag management and understanding digital advertising and cross channel and market attribution.
We offer you
•We give our employees the freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our office in Prague, situated in the heart of the Karlin district with an in-house gym, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, and free refreshments.
•We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, Makro Cash & Carry Card, Employee Assistance Program, and career development framework.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
•We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.