We are looking for passionate customer-oriented individuals who will assist our global customers in their travels, whether on holiday, friends’ visits or on business trips. Our customers come to the first place and our main goal is to help them with their inquiries.
What will you do?
You will communicate directly with our customers via phone call, email, or chat and help them in their travels. Most customers contact us about flight or booking details as well as about our Kiwi.com guarantee. However, sometimes customers might find themselves stranded at the airport not knowing what to do. You will provide them with answers, support, and solutions while committing to ensure an extraordinary customer experience.
What are the requirements?
- Excellent command of English (level C1) both spoken and written, fluent Hungarian is a big plus
- Previous customer support experience is an advantage
- Advanced computer skills and Internet user skills
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with a customer-oriented approach
- Independence as well as the ability to work in a team environment
What should you know?
It’s shift work and we are looking for someone who will mainly cover our MORNING (7:00 – 15:30) AND AFTERNOON (10:00 – 18:30) SHIFTS. We need someone to start in JANUARY. This role is only open to candidates eligible to work within the EU. Kiwi.com is unable to provide work visa sponsorship for this role.
We value your opinion and welcome feedback and we pride ourselves on our collaborative approach. Our global customers come in the first place and our main goal is to help them with their travel inquiries.
Help our global customers with their travel inquiries, while working alongside a multi-national team with a Czech soul.
What’s in it for You?
- Our team is a fun bunch to work with and You’ll get to shape HR in a fresh and global company, talk with people from around the world and never get bored.
- On top of that you can expect:
- Permanent and full-time contract within a forward-thinking and financially stable company;
- Competitive base salary and Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance;
- Five additional paid days off
- Three sick days per year
- Ability to access our Phantom Stock scheme (depending on seniority and integral regulations)
- Meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, annual flight credit vouchers, multisport card, etc.
- A friendly work environment where dogs are welcome.
- Assume the best of others and believe in the power of the team.
- Be open and involve others.
- Be curious and always look for opportunities.