At Kiwi.com, we believe everyone should be free to experience the world and that’s why we’re breaking down the barriers to low-cost travel. Using our powerful search technology, we create solutions to make affordable travel accessible for all. With 1200+ people supporting our innovative digital roadmap, we work in a culture that celebrates collaboration, problem-solving, bold decisions, and big ideas. Come and hack the travel market with us!
We are looking for passionate customer-oriented individuals who will assist our global customers in their travels, whether on holiday, friends’ visits or on business trips. Our customers come to the first place and our main goal is to help them with their inquiries.
What is the role about?
- Direct communication with our customers via phone call, email, or chat.
- Helping customers in their travels (flight or booking details, Kiwi.com guarantee, refunds).
- Putting yourself into customers’ shoes and providing extraordinary customer service.
- Full-time role, Mo-Fri 7:45 – 16:15 pm shifts, (30 mins lunch break) and 2x 10 mins break.
We are looking for you if you have:
- Excellent command of English and Russian (level C1 and higher) both spoken and written.
- Previous customer support experience is an advantage.
- Advanced computer skills and Internet usage skills.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with a customer-oriented approach.
- Independence as well as the ability to work in a team environment.
We offer you:
- We give our employees the freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with an in-house gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
- We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, Makro Cash & Carry Card, Employee Assistance Program, and career development framework.
- Hardware from Microsoft.
- Unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
- Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
- We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
- Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
This role is only open to candidates eligible to work within the EU. Kiwi.com is unable to provide work visa sponsorship for this role but we provide relocation support for candidates coming from abroad (1-month free accommodation and support with all necessary paperwork and when looking for accommodation).
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.