Our growing Treasury Team is looking for a new colleague who will be involved with cash management and Treasury Operations. Under the guidance and supervision of the Head of Treasury, you will be a part of the Treasury team involved with managing banking relationships, treasury administration, payments operation, risk management, and reconciliation/categorization of all transactions among other tasks.
What are you going to do?
- You will be responsible for treasury reports and ad-hoc analysis including those related to bank reconciliation, categorization of receipts/outgoings.
- You will be adhering to Operational processes such as daily cash analysis and reporting, requesting transactions (deposits, borrowings, interest, fees, and ad hoc payments).
- You will be dealing with and helping to resolve transactional related processes/enquiries from both internal and external stakeholders.
- You will be managing corporate bank accounts, deposit accounts/security deposit and cards (corporate, payment etc).
- You will be submitting and approving payments according to internal policies, execute FX/MM trades, and supporting other departments with treasury operation activities.
- You will be supporting Cash Flow Forecast & Liquidity management – collating and analysing cash flow forecasts from the business and preparing performance monitoring.
- You will be managing the guarantee database and providing analysis and support in procuring new guarantees, extensions, and cancellations.
- You will be supporting senior members of the team.
We would like to see you apply if:
- You have a university degree, with an emphasis on Accounting & Finance preferred.
- You have a minimum of 1 year of experience in accounting/finance.
- You have experience in and/or understanding of domestic and international cash management and foreign exchange, accounts payable, payment operations, risk management, and control.
- You are comfortable with using MS Toolkit and G-Suite (especially MS Excel) and willing to learn new software tools.
- You have good English communication skills, both verbal and written (essential) and speak also fluent Czech/Slovak (desirable).
- You possess good analytical skills, numbers-savvy, and are familiar with financial statements.
- You know how to coordinate your daily job so that it is well organized.
- You have attention to detail balanced with swift execution. In our fast-paced environment, we need to do things pretty quickly, and we need to do them well.
- We appreciate somebody who can think out of the box and will help us with new improvements suggestions and ideas.
- Strong team player with the ability to build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•Occasional work from home and/ or our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with in-house sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
•We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card, career development framework. We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.