The UX Researcher’s mission is to provide the robust, rich, and actionable research that both design team and product teams need at every stage of the product development cycle. You’ll inspire change by delivering exciting presentations about your findings. Interested? Read-on!
What will you do?
- You will conduct generative research to reveal users’ needs from our product and services, exploring behaviors and motivations.
- You will be also conducting usability studies and validating prototypes delivered by designers with users in order to help designers iterate their designs and prototypes further.
- You will be embedded with a team of designers, PMs, and other cross-functional partners. You will conduct research to support the development and innovation in a specific product domain.
- You will develop deep, research-driven product expertise and help the company become user-centric.
What do we expect?
- 2+ years’ experience with UX Research role (at a consumer-focused company).
- University degree in Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Social Science or related field is a plus.
- Experience with both quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Experience with UX metrics and A/B tests is a plus.
- Experience with synthesizing quantitative data with qualitative user research is a plus.
- Great storyteller and communicator, able to speak fluently to business people, designers, engineers and other stakeholders (in English).
Salary starting from 2 000 EUR gross depending on relevant experience and skills.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, sick days, Multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in Zuckermandel where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.