Traveling is an experience. We are focused on delivering the best experience possible on a mission to make travel better for everyone across the globe. Our design team’s purpose is to creatively solve our customers’ problems by designing service and product solutions that go beyond customer expectations. Our work is informed by data and world-class UX research to help us understand our customers’ needs.
We are looking for a talented writer who will join our team and help our commercial department ship exceptional work that can drive user acquisition, activation, and retention. You will craft communication for a range of branded experiences, from landing pages and growth initiatives, to product design.
What you will do
- You’ll work with researchers, product designers, product managers, engineers, and marketing specialists to help connect our core product with acquisition channels.
- Craft persuasive content that elevates and drives memorable experiences, brand perception and conversion.
- Help to provide a unified written experience throughout the entire acquisition funnel.
- Continuously look for possible improvements with respect to research insights, business, product, and marketing goals.
- Support the UX Writing and Product Design teams with deliverables in other domains.
- Work on projects of various complexity and scale.
Who you are
- Native or near-native English speaker
- You have at least 2–3 years of experience writing or editing content for web and mobile experiences.
- Your written and verbal communication skills are excellent; you can effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- You understand the value of user experience in digital marketing.
- You have working knowledge of and an understanding of search engine and app store optimization and online marketing.
- You’re user-oriented and capable of using qualitative and quantitative data to uncover and solve user problems.
- You have a portfolio demonstrating your work and capabilities.
Why it’s worth it
- You will work on a unique digital product and service that disrupts the modern travel industry and helps people experience the world. The product serves hundreds of thousands of visitors a day.
- In our team, you will work with top-notch designers, researchers, and writers from various backgrounds and cultures (including the USA, Brazil, the Netherlands, Zimbabwe, Malaysia, and many others).
- Our design team is empowered and supported by the entire company.
- We have a lot of flexibility and independence while we tackle our customers’ problems.
Sound like you? Get in touch
For us, being a member of the design team means solving problems. We research, prototype, test, and iterate. If you feel that your background, experience, and enthusiasm are a natural match, get in touch. Together we’ll solve problems for travelers around the world.
We look forward to meeting you.
Note: We are always looking for writers at multiple seniority levels. Based on our discussion during the hiring process, we will agree on which level you fit best within the Kiwi.com design team.