VP Data Science and Analytics will lead overall data and analytics agenda of the organization. As well, he/she will establish an agile, analytics-driven, and forward-looking compliance organization by building a strong data management and governance foundation. Moreover, he/she will set up, lead and develop dedicated data intelligence and data science teams.
- Manage data as a strategic asset for the company.
- Establish and deliver technologies, tools, approaches, and methodologies to unlock the value of enterprise data assets.
- Build and implement a cutting-edge self-service BI platform and Data Catalogue for the business.
- Establish Data Quality Accessibility frameworks.
- Build and oversee a data strategy and set of competencies that work in concert to enable information sharing, collaboration, compliance and security, and efficient resource management to support critical stakeholder objectives, such as:
- – Growing revenue
- – Building single customer view
- – Unlocking new product and services opportunities thru data
- – Enabling efficiency and costs control
- – Enabling new business strategies and innovations
- Establish optimal collaboration with the data platform engineering team for building a superior platform that helps unlock exhaustive data storage of customer/ traffic behavior – critical for pricing and merchandising decisions. Play the role of an influencer for aligning key stakeholders to the enterprises’ s data journey. Partner in business transformation, change and education needed to embed analytics into the culture to become an insights-driven organization. Build, coach and lead the teams reporting into the data organization. Drive collaboration of business and technology data teams. Define and drive the enterprise-wide analytics vision across strategy, people, process, data and technology.
- Bring an enterprise-wide focus for creating value from data and analytics, effectively monetize the asset and create a competitive advantage for the enterprise. Drive future insights programs.
- Assess the most appropriate operating model and data monetization approach for the business that maximizes value from investments.
- Partner with the business to align business and data analytics strategies. Conceptualize, build and test data products.
- Drive innovation through the exploitation of data and analytics, AI, machine learning and upcoming data technologies.
- Visionary: Strategic foresight to identify new business models Capture opportunities arising from data and technology advancements
- Scientist/Innovator: Passion for developing new products and solutions, seeking out & experimenting with new technologies Proven track record of data-driven new product development Drive innovation agenda of an enterprise
- Business Accumen: Strong commercial acumen and business mindset Ability to quickly grasp business drivers and opportunities F
- unctional Expertise : Established Data & Decision Sciences professional with a quantitative mindset, experienced in Advanced Analytics, ML, AI Deep expertise in information management, platforms and infrastructureDomain
- Expertise:Strong technical skills coupled with prior experience of working in a ‘high transaction volume’ B-to-C ecosystem Understanding of critical industry levers Deep understating of diverse consumer segments and behavior
- Influencer: Proven track record to partner with, sell the agenda and educate cross-functional business stakeholders Serve as a change agent to overcome the resistance; Facilitate and bridge divisional silos Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills, Track record of driving & shaping large scale transformations Effective communication
- Agile and disruptive: Apply a programmatic and innovative approach to drive business outcomes Strengthen foundational capabilities while iterating on experimental concepts Deliver value quickly in an ambiguous & disruptive environment
- Problem Solver: Strong problem-solving skills, out of the box thinking Ability to work under pressure
- Leadership: Track record of building & leading large multi-disciplinary data teams Identify and recruit the talent necessary to drive the data agenda, constantly upskill and groom the data organization to drive productivity and retention Ability to build credibility, strengthen engagement, and build relationships of trust Ability to take fast decisions.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka where you can enjoy gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, Rebelbeans coffee, garage spaces.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.