The mission of Working Capital Expert is to set up and monitor sustainable working capital management processes to improve efficiency and maximise automation.
Provide strong leadership, have full responsibility for the development and performance of the working capital team.
Set objectives for the working capital team, ensure regular performance reviews are held, taking into account each individual’s objectives, finance strategy and the future development and direction of the finance function.
Work with the Treasury team to improve cash flow forecasting/management and debt management/requirements.
Cooperate on the set up of the company policies and ensure that accounting standards are followed in these areas by all relevant personnel and ensure follow up on any non-compliance.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Leadership – coordinate and support the Working Capital team to achieve their goals.
- Domain knowledge – actively identify complex accounting areas, identify the risk and point for improvements and propose solutions.
- Process management – introduce and maintain clear processes and structure within promoting effectiveness and efficiency.
- Team management – monitor, mentor/train staff, seek possibilities to fulfil their personal and professional development needs.
- Internal controls cooperation – cooperate on implementing and executing internal controls related to monitoring working capital.
- Validate the accuracy and faithful reflection of business reality based on Kiwi.com principles on monthly basis.
We would like to see your application if you have:
- Excellent problem solving, project management, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Proven prior experience in a Working Capital role.
- Strong understanding of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable processes as well as Treasury/Procurement experience.
- Extensive understanding of Working Capital management related processes.
- A range of experience across the following: supplier/customer collaboration, procurement, accounts receivable, accounts payable, project management.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in finance (audit, tax, reporting or accounting). Member of ACCA is an advantage.
- English – C1, ability to handle emails, calls and meetings with business partners.
- Experience with leading teams on multiple projects and providing direction to team members.
- Analytical mind with a drive to deliver, ability to digest large amounts of information/data in order to problem-solve effectively.
- Experience in delivering projects that cover the full life cycle of assessment, design and implementation support.
- Highly independent, stress-resistant and reliable personality.
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-changing environment and work under pressure.
- Proactive and solution-oriented personality.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on your performance and the company’s results.
•Work from home and/ or our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
•We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card, career development framework. We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.