At Kiwi.com we are looking for a Commercial Analyst who will support the team responsible for delivering Kiwi’s growth by proactively analyzing performance, trends and business KPIs. You will be the source of information for the Growth team, the go-to person for business data and instrumental in making marketing investment decisions.
You will assist in determining the life-time value of customers, attrition rates and customer attitudes and behaviors across product offerings and platforms. You will review the investments made previously by the various commercial teams and provide a Return on Investment reports in order to question or justify future actions.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Own the commercial monitoring activity and develop a set of accurate, easy to understand dashboards for key stakeholders to follow progress on achieving agreed KPIs.
- Ensure data accuracy and that reports generated to stakeholders are of high quality for analysis and conclusion drawing.
- Understand business objectives and KPIs and monitor progress on achieving those and highlight any anomalies or concerns.
- Identification of risks and opportunities, support claims with data and suggest necessary actions.
- Investigate performance with a critical eye and bring forward suggestions for improvement on a regular basis.
- Attend regular performance meetings and present the state of the business unit, it’s deliverables vs. targets and flag areas that need management attention.
- Delivery of accurate and comprehensive business models for new initiatives. Modelling and prediction of business initiatives that allow for accurate decisions.
- Creation of excel sheets and presentations with valuable output to be available and consumed across functions.
We would like to see you apply if:
- You have 10 years of experience as a senior analyst within the consumer e-commerce business.
- You have vast experience analyzing e-commerce B2C activities, drawing conclusions and suggesting actions for the business to take as a result.
- You have been working in SQL and data mining platforms, filtering and extracting data.
- You are able to gather complex data from multiple resources and present it visually and verbally in a manner that is easy to comprehend and act upon.
- You possess strong Excel and Tableau (or other data visualization tools) skills and experience in creating business projections and P&L reports.
- You have proven experience in directing BI and product teams regarding data requirements and procedures.
- You are a confident communicator with natural authority, the ability to make your point in simple terms and define the steps and requirements to get there.
- You are an executor able to translate the theory and planning into a workable plan which delivers the desired results.
- You are happy to join us in one of our European offices – London, Barcelona, Brno, Prague or Bratislava.
What we have for you:
We like to think we are a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You will work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technological company in Central Europe), and we will give you:
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance,
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card,
- Three sick days per year,
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna, and relaxing zones.
We are a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team buildings and parties!
Your manager to be