We are looking for a Creative Director who will work with Kiwi.com’s Chief Commercial Officer, VP of Brand & Global Communications and Head of Studio on defining the brand strategy and will translate it into a distinctive creative tone for the brand. You will manage the Kiwi.com creative studio and will provide brand guidelines for all creative functions including those within the product and CRM teams.
The Creative Director is responsible for all things related to the presentation of the Kiwi.com brand, its values and its benefits to customers and partners. You will be producing and maintaining Kiwi’s brand book, image/video bank and ensure its regular updates. You will also manage all localization activities to support marketing material for all target geographies.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Building and maintaining a comprehensive and clear brand book for Kiwi.com which will cover visual guidelines, typography, copy guidelines, logo, and iconography.
- Delivering a brand language that is immediately identified as Kiwi.com.
- Setting up an effective studio for Kiwi.com with the ability to deliver quality output on time and budget and in all target languages. Managing external creative agencies and consultants as required.
- Creation of image/video bank accessible for the internal and external stakeholders.
- Alignment between product design and brand on creative execution.
- Setting up clear processes in order to prioritize and deliver the work on time and to internal and external clients’ satisfaction.
- Management and development of creative teams to bring out the best creativity while being rigid about brand guidelines.
We would like to see you apply if:
- You have over 5 years of experience from an agency or from a creative studio in the international e-commerce business.
- You have been working for at least 2 years as a Creative Director and managing copy, design and video functions.
- You have a strong portfolio of work that will be reviewed during the recruitment process.
- You have proven track record working with product development teams on iconology, layout and visual identity within the product experience.
- You possess an understanding of user journeys in a digital environment, preferably leisure and/or entertainment mobile applications.
- You are obsessed with the customer experience and perception of the brand.
- You are able to present your work to non-creative functions and sell the reasoning behind your choices.
- You have the ability to manage the budget of a creative studio and report spend vs allocated budget on a monthly basis.
- You are an organized and result-oriented leader who is able to coach and guide the creative teams.
- You are happy to join us in one of our European offices – London, Barcelona, Brno, Prague or Bratislava.
What we have for you:
We like to think we are a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You will work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technological company in Central Europe), and we will give you:
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance,
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card,
- Three sick days per year,
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna, and relaxing zones.
We are a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team buildings and parties!
Your manager to be