We pride ourselves on quality, flexibility, efficiency and passion. As well as hundreds of smaller creative projects, we have ownership of high level, long term projects such as the popular online travel magazine Kiwi.com Stories, and our recent collaboration with Sony Pictures involving a Europe-wide promotion tied in with the blockbuster film Spider-Man: Far From Home.
What you’ll do
- Literally everything that has anything to do with graphic design
- Various visuals for company-wide communications
- Helping with motion graphics, video production and editing
- Ad hoc tasks that support visual communication
- Being actively involved in the creative development of different projects
What you won’t do
While basic understanding of HTML/CSS and UX principles can be beneficial in the role, you will not be working with web design or the look and feel of our core product and mobile app.
What are we looking for
- A person with a passion for design. You don’t need to have decades of experience; we’re looking for someone who can feel the brand, and understands the values and people behind it
- A versatile professional. This job is more about your ability to face various challenges than about specializing in one field. If you enjoy variety, this is it
- An efficient person with an effective eye for detail. Even though you’ll need to prioritize tasks, high quality design is essential to us. If there’s a tight deadline, we go simple, never unfinished
- Motion graphics and video skills. You will be supported by experts but if you know how to make high-quality videos independently it’s a big plus
- A person that has a basic knowledge of working with sound
- Ideally (but not necessarily) some experience of working in an international, multi-national company
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud tools
- B2 / C1 English, because our team is multinational
- Previous experience with photography and post-process editing is a great advantage
- Familiarity with all things G Suite
The things we offer and you might love about us
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule
- We also like to party and hang out together
- We work, play, relax and workout in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc).
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc.
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on overall company performance
- We’re a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!
Your manager to be