Marketing Campaigns Tester will be part of the Growth team which focuses on customer acquisition and retention. The retention team’s mission is to increase & repeat purchases through automated outbound communication with customers and ensure that they will receive all relevant information and offers at the right time.
Marketing Campaigns Tester will make sure that all outgoing campaigns are without any visual and functional bugs to prevent complaints and provide the best customer experience.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Final checks of every campaign before launch – correction of deep links, taking care of proper formating in different email clients and on different devices.
- Maintain all of our related dashboards and monitor, analyze and report performance of displayed campaigns.
- Keep checking the data quality of all our marketing tools used during released campaigns.
- Report any data issues to the right people, departments and other stakeholders.
- Ensure that reported issues and bugs are fixed.
- Provide support with campaign optimization if needed.
We would like to see your application if you:
- Have at least some related experience within the field or as a campaign tester.
- Know Google Analytics, Exponea, and other marketing tools (as a big advantage).
- Have good presentation & great communication skills.
- Fluent in English (both oral and written) with level B2 – C1.
- Have strong and proven analytical and reporting skills.
- Are a star when it comes to organizational and coordination skills.
- Are master in logical thinking with great attention to detail.
- Last but not least you possess a willingness to grow and learn.
Things that we offer and you might love about us:
We like to think we are a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry.
You will work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technology company in Central Europe), and we will give you:
- An opportunity to define a newly created team and have a real impact on company performance and development,
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance,
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card,
- Extra 5 days of paid leave,
- Three sick days per year,
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna, and relaxing zones.
We are a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team buildings and parties!
This role is only open to candidates eligible to work within the EU. Kiwi.com is unable to provide work visa sponsorship for this role.
Your manager to be