The Marketing Coordinator role is to manage our performance marketing activities by coordinating various stakeholders including external marketing agencies and Kiwi.com’s team members across different departments (Content & Creative, Analytics, frontend and backend developers, Legal, Localisation, UX). The coordination will be mainly focused on marketing campaigns that are running on platforms such as Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Apple Search Store, Retargeting platforms and Ad Network platforms.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Take care of all enquires connected to performance marketing channels as their main contact.
- Integration support of marketing platforms (contract negotiations & their approval from the Legal Department, technical integration, campaign briefs, reporting set up & campaigns evaluation, optimization).
- Manage to display campaigns both on mobile and desktop through various digital marketing partners.
- Coordinate cross-functional team members and external partners on meeting channel goals.
- Monitor, analyze and report on performance & KPIs of display campaigns to management, vertical product owners, and tribe leaders.
- Manage & coordinate all aspects of digital marketing campaigns (campaign briefs, technical integration, reporting set up & campaigns evaluation, optimization).
- Closely cooperate with external marketing agencies on digital marketing campaigns.
- Overlook the budget and results of the campaigns.
We would like to see your application if you:
- Have 2 – 3 years of experience in marketing as well as 1 – 2 years of experience in display advertising.
- Are somebody who has worked with account management of several agencies.
- Have gained intermediate knowledge and experience with Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Retargeting platforms (Criteo, RTB house, etc.), Ad Networks.
- Are experienced in working with a variety of creative formats, including dynamic ads, static ads, responsive ads, and video ads.
- Possess the ability to have good insights into data and to use these to make commercially-focused recommendations.
- Have a proven track record of managing successful brand and tactical programmatic campaigns, from strategy to execution.
- Have great communication skills and you are fluent English (both oral and written) with level B2 – C1.
- Have strong and proven analytical and reporting skills.
- Are a star when it comes to organizational and coordination skills.
Things that we offer and you might love about us:
We like to think we are a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry.
You will work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technology company in Central Europe), and we will give you:
- An opportunity to define a newly created team and have a real impact on company performance and development,
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance,
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card,
- Extra 5 days of paid leave,
- Three sick days per year,
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna, and relaxing zones.
We are a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team buildings and parties! We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!
This role is only open to candidates eligible to work within the EU. Kiwi.com is unable to provide work visa sponsorship for this role.
Your manager to be