As a Product Marketing Specialist, you will oversee the marketing of Kiwi.com’s B2B and B2C products in the travel industry as well as other related industries (hospitality, car-hailing, etc.). Working closely with the marketing specialists, you will produce, manage and report on a product marketing strategy, and write interesting and relevant content for different portals, e.g. our Partners and Tequila portals.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Lead and execute a strategy that drives Kiwi.com’s B2B and B2C growth, and brings leads to our sales and marketing pipeline.
- Execute a content strategy to accelerate the development, distribution, and success of Kiwi.com’s B2B portal.
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning, etc.)
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV, etc.)
- Manage social media advertising and content posts across several channels, targeted at several segments.
- Create and update industry-leading creative digital content, such as blogs, articles, case studies, landing pages, and white papers. As well as building materials including brochures, presentations, etc.
- Monitor and incorporate industry trends as appropriate to increase user engagement and content effectiveness. Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV, etc.).
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits, and trends. As well as brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts. Mentoring a team of product marketing specialists.
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns.
- Work on any ad-hoc projects/duties assigned by your manager.
We would like to see you apply if:
- You have 3+ years of experience in product marketing/e-commerce environment.
- It is an advantage if you have a degree in marketing.
- Your English proficiency (both oral and written) is on native or C2 level.
- You have a thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods.
- You are experienced working in WordPress and Adobe CC and have an understanding of how to manage a publishing platform.
- You are proficient in MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords, etc.).
- You have demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools.
- It would be an advantage if you have knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver).
- It is a big plus if you have experience in mentoring and leading small/medium-sized team.
- You have a creative mind partnered with commercial awareness.
- You have good organizational skills, attention to detail balanced with swift execution. In our dynamic environment, we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well.
- You are able to work independently and also to build and enhance relationships across the company.
Things that we offer and you might love about us:
We like to think we are a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You will work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technology company in Central Europe), and we will give you:
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance,
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card,
- Three sick days per year,
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna, and relaxing zones.
We are a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team buildings and parties!
Your manager to be