At this exciting new role, you will lead and manage all aspects of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy. You will be part of Marketing, and you will work hand in hand with Engineering and Content & Creative Teams, supporting them and providing guidance with SEO matters. Ultimately, you will be responsible for transforming SEO through best practices and strategies and increasing organic traffic to the website.
Your key responsibilities will be:
Having a blank canvas your first goal will be to create a global SEO strategy, driving organic traffic to our website. You’ll select key on-site improvements to create an easier navigation and site structure that impacts Google search results.
In this cross-team role, you’ll work closely with content specialists, developers, UX and PPC managers, and advise them on new content creation for the purposes of SEO and ensure any new or existing content can bring optimal benefit/ROI to the business.
To know we are on track you’ll carry out keyword research, competitor analysis, technical audits, reporting and link building activities. We don’t expect you to read from crystal ball and we’ll provide you with necessary tools and data to be able to make smart decisions about what keywords to target, what landing pages to improve, and more.
You’ll provide accurate regular reporting and updates on performance, including ranking, traffic, click-through-rate, and cost per action. You’ll also monitor and maintain the overall website’s health by tracking inbound links, 404 errors, broken links and other issues.
We’ll give you space to create solutions and see them through as they are implemented. We’ll also expect you to identify growth opportunities and areas for additional investment.
We’d love to see you apply if
- You have an excellent understanding of site architecture and strong technical SEO expertise.
- You have proven a minimum two to three years of work experience in SEO (on/off site), ideally within an agency environment.
- In addition to the technical knowledge you’re a confident communicator who’s able to build relationships across teams and at all levels with an appetite to challenge convention.
- As we’re a global company, you’ll need to have an excellent level of English and any other European language will be an advantage.
- You consider yourself to be an analytical thinker who is comfortable working with data and numbers with a keen eye to detail.
- To thrive in our dynamic environment, you consider yourself a self-starter who is proactive and, of course, has passion for SEO.
Tech knowledge we expect you to have:
- You are familiar with SEO tools and applications, eg. Ahrefs, SEMrush, Screaming Frog and Google search console.
- You have a good working knowledge of WordPress/CMS and Google Analytics.
- Great if you have basic HTML/CSS knowledge.
- You’ve got experience in ethical link building.
- Up to date with Google’s algorithm changes and latest SEO trends.
Things that we offer and you might love about us:
We believe we are a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how online marketing is done in a young yet global company, talk with people from around the world, and never get bored. You will work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – fastest growing technological company in Central Europe), and we will give you:
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance,
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card,
- Three sick days per year,
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna and relaxing zones.
We are a great team of young, passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team buildings and parties!
Your manager to be