We are looking for a VP of Brand and Global Communications who will define Kiwi.com’s message to the world. You will be able to crystallize Kiwi’s purpose, unique selling proposition, and vision to both internal and external stakeholders. You will define a communication strategy encompassing visual and spoken identity, culture and brand ethics which will resonate in all forms of communications and company behavior.
The role requires a deep understanding of the online travel business, competitive landscape, customer touchpoints, and benefits in order to set Kiwi.com apart from competitors. You will manage the creative studio, global communications, and social media teams and will liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure message consistency and adherence to brand guidelines.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Develop a communication strategy that is highly engaging and differentiates Kiwi.com from other online travel agencies by setting a clear USP and identifiable tone of voice and visual presence.
- Develop a brand book and comms guidelines to be accessible and used by internal and external stakeholder, that will ensure alignment on the brand message & visuals and achieving a consistent message across partners and channels.
- Meeting PR KPIs which will include coverage ranking targets (in travel, technology, and leisure segments), sentiment towards the brand and overall reach.
- Achieve social media growth, engagement, sentiment and virality targets.
- Accomplish the brand awareness objectives within the target audience in key markets.
- Develop tools and processes to measure customer attitudes towards Kiwi.com and progress with meeting awareness and engagement targets.
- Build and manage the Kiwi.com creative studio team as well as the global communications team which will cover press and public relations, social media and investor communications.
- Recruit and manage external agencies as needed.
- Provide ongoing customer insights and feedback to management and internal stakeholders. Train and prepare company representatives for public appearances and media engagements.
- Serve as a consultant and coach for an internal product, tech, customer and partner-facing teams to ensure all are delivering the brand message.
We would like to see you apply if:
- You have over 10 years of brand management experience and a track record of managing creative teams and agencies.
- You were managing PR agencies and communications experts.
- You understand social media and possess experience in managing a communication plan on the various channels.
- You are able to translate qualitative information and data into comprehensive and insightful reports.
- You are a passionate individual with a flair for communicating and engaging audiences.
- Very creative thinker who is willing to operate outside the box and take risks without losing sight of the overall business objectives.
- You are a natural leader, have a passion for people’s development and have experience managing people across several locations.
- You are a strong communicator able to express their point in simple terms and clearly define the steps to get there.
- You are happy to join us in one of our European offices – London, Barcelona, Brno, Prague or Bratislava.
What we have for you:
We like to think we are a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You will work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technological company in Central Europe), and we will give you:
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance,
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card,
- Three sick days per year,
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna, and relaxing zones.
We are a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team buildings and parties!
Your manager to be