We are looking for a VP of Growth who will deliver Kiwi.com’s ambitious global growth plans by increasing its direct to consumer marketing efforts on digital and ATL outlets. The role requires planning and executing all customer acquisition activities, monitoring and reporting results on a regular basis and optimizing future activities. You will manage internal teams and external suppliers and be responsible for delivering positive ROI on customer acquisition investments.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Meeting B2C Net Revenue targets as well as achieving margins on B2C transactions by optimizing the cost of customer acquisition, increasing transaction value through ancillary product sales and increasing organic traffic and transactions.
- Increase customer lifetime value by meeting average transaction value, purchase frequency, and churn targets.
- Develop a business plan which will demonstrate the cost of acquiring new and returning customers and justify the required marketing investments.
- Develop a data-driven digital acquisition plan and execute across multiple channels and media outlets.
- Manage the company’s digital acquisition activities including SEM, Ad -Networks, Affiliates SEO and ASO. Develop and manage the SEO/ ASO plans and manage the relationship with appropriate partners.
- Review current affiliate deals and optimize commercials based on customer lifetime value and ROI analysis.
- Constantly explore new marketing channels, acquisition strategies, and tools in order to optimize the cost of acquisition.
- Generate weekly progress reports.
- Build a high performing marketing team that is able to compete in a highly competitive landscape and is able to adjust to an ever-changing business environment.
We would like to see you apply if:
- You have over 10 years of experience managing multichannel digital acquisition across several regions.
- You possess knowledge of SEM, Affiliate, SEO/ASO and Ad Network management.
- You have a proven track record delivering growth and experience in operating within a competitive environment. You are able to plan and manage the execution of global activities.
- Have good analytical thinking, which helps you to produce high-quality analysis and make decisions.
- You are a natural leader, have a passion for people’s development and have experience managing people across several locations.
- You are customer-oriented and ambitious to outperform previous achievements and external competitors.
- You are innovative and creative with the ability to source out and explore new ideas, tools, and platforms.
- You are a confident communicator who’s able to make their point in simple terms and build relationships across teams and at all levels.
- You are happy to join us in one of our European offices – London, Barcelona, Brno, Prague or Bratislava.
What we have for you:
We like to think we are a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You will work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technological company in Central Europe), and we will give you:
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance,
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card,
- Three sick days per year,
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna, and relaxing zones.
We are a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team buildings and parties!
Your manager to be