We are looking for a VP of Growth who will deliver Kiwi.com’s ambitious global growth plans by increasing its direct to consumer marketing efforts on digital and ATL outlets. The role requires planning and executing all customer acquisition activities, monitoring and reporting results on a regular basis and optimizing future activities. You will manage internal teams and external suppliers and be responsible for delivering positive ROI on customer acquisition investments.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Meeting B2C Net Revenue targets as well as achieving margins on B2C transactions by optimizing the cost of customer acquisition, increasing transaction value through ancillary product sales, and increasing organic traffic and transactions.
- Increase customer lifetime value by meeting average transaction value, purchase frequency, and churn targets.
- Develop a business plan which will demonstrate the cost of acquiring new and returning customers and justify the required marketing investments.
- Develop a data-driven digital acquisition plan and execute across multiple channels and media outlets.
- Manage the company’s digital acquisition activities including SEM, Ad -Networks, Affiliates SEO, and ASO. Develop and manage the SEO/ ASO plans and manage the relationship with appropriate partners.
- Review current affiliate deals and optimize commercials based on customer lifetime value and ROI analysis.
- Constantly explore new marketing channels, acquisition strategies, and tools in order to optimize the cost of acquisition.
- Generate weekly progress reports.
- Build a high performing marketing team that is able to compete in a highly competitive landscape and is able to adjust to an ever-changing business environment.
We would like to see you apply if:
- You have over 10 years of experience managing multichannel digital acquisition across several regions.
- You possess knowledge of SEM, Affiliate, SEO/ASO and Ad Network management.
- You have a proven track record delivering growth and experience in operating within a competitive environment. You are able to plan and manage the execution of global activities.
- Have good analytical thinking, which helps you to produce high-quality analysis and make decisions.
- You are a natural leader, have a passion for people’s development and have experience managing people across several locations.
- You are customer-oriented and ambitious to outperform previous achievements and external competitors.
- You are innovative and creative with the ability to source out and explore new ideas, tools, and platforms.
- You are a confident communicator who’s able to make their point in simple terms and build relationships across teams and at all levels.
- You are happy to join us in one of our European offices – London, Barcelona, Brno, Prague or Bratislava.
What’s In it for You:
You’ll get to shape the newly created team in a fresh and global company and multinational environment. You’ll help us disrupt the Travel industry and Make the Travel better, “the Sky is the Limit”.
On top of that you can expect:
- Freedom to try new things and unleash your ambitions.
- Competitive package including bonuses.
- Ability to access our Phantom Stock scheme (depending on seniority and integral regulations).
- Meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, annual flight credit vouchers, multisport card, etc.
- A friendly work environment and work schedule with possibilities of HO.
- Assume the best of others and believe in the power of the team
- Be open and involve others
- Be curious and always look for opportunities
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Your manager to be