Our Chief Strategy Officer, Gilles, is looking for an Assistant to support him in his daily operations communicating with stakeholders within Kiwi.com but also on the partners’ site, as well as general administration. A big part of the Assistant’s job is managing Gilles’s calendar – planning meetings, coordinate cross-company meetings, schedule events, and offsites, plan Gilles’s travels etc.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Oversee completion of projects by assigning tasks to responsible staff; track the progress and following up on results. You will keep an eye on the deadlines to assure that objectives are met in a timely and effective manner.
- Managing Gilles’s calendar – synchronizing his calendar with calendars of other C-level managers, planning meetings, coordinate large cross-company meetings, schedule events, and offsites, plan Gilles’s travels etc.
- Research, collect, organize and distribute information for internal and external meetings; collect and prepare information for use in discussions and meetings with staff members, record meeting minutes to maintain an accurate record of decisions. Representing CSO in meetings.
- Preparing the Executive Board meetings and running the agenda.
- Creating and maintaining presentations, tables, reports, working with confidential files, spreadsheets, and other necessary documents.
- Manage company databoxes and cooperate on contracts and NDA’s with the legal department.
- Process and approve invoices, execute budget and cost checks.
- Working on ad-hoc various projects.
- Being a back-up for the Executive Assistant to CEO.
We would love to see you apply if:
- You have a minimum of two years of experience as an Executive Assistant, ideally in the international environment.
- You are an effective communicator with an articulate and professional demeanor and excellent spoken and written English and Czech/Slovak.
- You consider yourself efficient with great organizational skills and you have flawless attention to detail.
- You are no stranger to financial operations and you possess strong G-suite skills.
- You have experience with planning and scheduling. You can understand priorities and act accordingly.
- You can work on your own initiative, you have a knack for problem-solving and can function at high-performance levels in a fast-paced environment.
- You have basic knowledge legal background (e.g. types of contracts). You will cooperate with our lawyers and also our HR Team.
- You have professional behavior and ability to represent Gilles and Kiwi.com.
- You also know how to say: “No, Gilles is too busy,” when needed.
Things that we offer and you might love about us:
We like to think we are a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You will work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technological company in Central Europe), and we will give you:
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance,
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card,
- Three sick days per year,
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna, and relaxing zones.
We are a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team buildings and parties!
Your manager to be