We are looking for a capable leader who will be responsible for Kiwi.com global communication strategy. You will oversee all brand, PR and internal communication activities and ensure everybody understands how Kiwi.com disrupts the travel industry. Join us on our way journey to make travel better, simpler and accessible to everyone!
What will you do?
- Develop a global public relations strategy that tells the Kiwi.com story across multiple platforms – business, consumer, B2B etc.
- Grow and manage global PR, internal communication, and product/sales communication.
- Partner closely with leadership to create the company’s brand narrative and voice that will be the benchmark for all external messaging.
- Manage the global PR effort to increase the positive share of voice. Support the company’s Strategy, Growth Marketing, Sales, and Product development teams with targeted media relations efforts.
- Build a content engine that rapidly and continuously delivers high-value PR and thought leadership content to drive awareness, traffic and leads.
- Develop strategic relationships with key media and manage day-to-day media relations.
- Identify, select and manage PR agencies to deliver results in the form of press articles, blogs, awards, and visible speaking engagements.
- Work with product development to drive positive engagement of Kiwi.com unique products and features.
- Create and manage a robust calendar of PR themes, beats, events and speaking events.
- Develop high-quality written materials, including communication narratives, pitch letters, background materials, planning documents, and executive communication.
- Media material development, story creation, crisis communication and counseling/coaching executives in these areas.
- Develop an efficient and strong internal communication principle to align Kiwi.com staff with global strategy and ensure information flow is optimal; ensure an integrated system of communication, engagement best practices and activities to strengthen company’s ability to achieve goals.
- Build processes, structure, and discipline around the public relations and franchise communication functions including new standards and processes.
- Work closely and align with communication leaders across the company.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Product, HR, Legal, Finance etc.) on demanded content. You will support and advise them with their campaigns, communication, events with relevant content, PR, AR, and social media.
- Manage a budget and demonstrate ROI and/or results for program&headcount spend.
- Monitor, measure, and report on key success and failure metrics over time.
We would love to see you apply if:
- You are a proven leader in the communication field with global experience, ideally in the travel industry.
- You have experience developing and executing communication strategies in large and complex environments.
- You are able to identify communication gaps and work with relevant stakeholders to reach improvement with natural authority.
- You possess superior writing skills, with the ability to develop and edit high-quality materials such as communication plans, whitepapers, fact sheets, blogs, bylined articles, trend analysis summaries, executive correspondence, and presentations.
- You have very strong communication skills, ability to build relationships and collaborate with multicultural teams at all levels in various locations.
- You are data-driven, customer oriented while keeping the product mindset .
- You are used to working in a fast-paced environment.
- You focus on getting things done in an efficient way and keep flawless attention to details.
Things that we offer and you might love about us:
We believe we are a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how young yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You will work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing
- An opportunity to define a newly created team and have a real impact on company performance and development,
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance,
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card,
- Three sick days per year,
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna, and relaxing zones.
We are a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team buildings and parties!
Your manager to be