The Head of Business Vertical will be responsible for the complete planning and execution of the commercial, product, organisation and financial components related to setting up and running this division.
The incubation (business) division distinguishes itself from the Kiwi.com core business by selling other components (either stand-alone or together).
You will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and executing commercial, marketing and distribution strategies for the Kiwi.com incubation division.
- Coordinating and managing the operational requirements of selling, distributing and fulfilling the products.
- Developing a product line of travel related or otherwise, that are sold together or separately through a single checkout/payment.
- Negotiating commercial terms and manage relationships with external product partners such as data aggregators, content providers, etc.
- Developing new uses for new products through rapid MVP development and testing.
- Identifying and determining future market trends and the subsequent translation to incubation product development.
- Developing an organisational setup based on an optimal mix of dedicated employees and shared support, leveraging Kiwi.com’s established tribes.
- Managing and developing employees in order to achieve set work results.
- Maintaining close co-operation with cross-departmental stakeholders and management.
- Developing and maintaining P&L forecasts as well as CAPEX budgeting.
- Monitoring financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Developing business plans as well as a strategic vision to capitalise on commercial opportunities for the incubation division.
- Identifying investment possibilities for commercial opportunities and growth accelerators.
What are we looking for?
- +5 years experience working as
intra/entrepreneurial in e-commerce side.
- Managerial and leadership skills and experience.
- Operational knowledge of running an entire business unit or start-up is a major advantage.
- Experience with travel IT and data restrictions and opportunities is an advantage.
- Someone with a strong entrepreneurial mindset.
- A strong communicator, skilled in internal and external stakeholder management.
- Proven international orientation.
What can we offer?
We are a team of motivated individuals, who love pushing their limits and moving the company forward every day. Our unique environment allows us to be informal, have dogs in the office and we truly don’t care what you wear.
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities)
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance
- Annual flight credit vouchers
- Multisport card (granted free access to more than 1200 sport and leisure facilities in the Czech Republic)
- Relocation package
- A very friendly work environment (dogs are welcome, too)
- Free refreshments
We work but also play, relax and workout in our offices (we have a sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, chill out zones etc..)
We are changing the airline industry, so if you want to be part of it and have what it takes, join us!
Your manager to be