You will conduct business and financial analyses to support the Chief Strategy Officer and the executive management team’s decision making about the long-term goals and growth strategy of Kiwi.com. You will also conduct market research, perform due diligence, plan, design, and finalise strategic investments. Completing the mergers & acquisition deal cycle, you will supervise the integration of acquired companies and ensure efficient operations.
Your specific tasks:
- Design and manage the full mergers & acquisition (M&A) deal cycle:
Align with our growth strategy
Conduct commercial and/or operational due diligence
- Build financial analyses and valuation models for acquisitions and strategic investments.
- Create detailed business and financial analyses and modelling of identified opportunities with the input of internal stakeholders including Engineering, Finance, HR, and Legal.
- Plan and supervise the integration of acquired companies.
- Monitor mergers & acquisitions activity in our industry.
- Develop and maintain a network for strategic investment opportunities.
The qualities we’re looking for:
- Extensive Travel industry experience, ideally with OTAs, airlines or technology providers
- At least 3 years of experience in a highly analytical, strategic role (investment or corporate strategy).
- Experience in dealing with external parties.
- Knowledge of the financial analysis and valuation models from a due diligence perspective.
- Strong business acumen.
- Senior management experience and leadership skills are a big plus.
- Analytical personality with a deep love of data-driven decision making.
- High-energy problem solver.
- Proactive and eager to learn.
- Clear communicator in-person and online.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Ability to work well with remote teams.
What can we offer?
We are a team of motivated individuals, who love pushing their limits and moving the company forward every day. Our unique environment allows us to be informal, have dogs in the office and we truly don’t care what you wear.
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities)
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance
- Annual flight credit vouchers
- Multisport card (granted free access to more than 1200 sport and leisure facilities in the Czech Republic)
- Relocation package
- A very friendly work environment (dogs are welcome, too)
- Free refreshments
We work but also play, relax and workout in our offices (we have a sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, chill out zones etc..)
We are changing the airline industry, so if you want to be part of it and have what it takes, join us!
Your manager to be