As a Revenue Management Analyst, You will help our managers to understand analytical insights of the dynamic and challenging world of travel and support their business decisions by data. Your daily bread will be building reports, dashboards, analyses, business cases, and analytical models.
- Detecting and understanding any performance deviations versus the expected target,
- Building ad-hoc reports, identifying new opportunities for the business and closely cooperating with our internal teams.
- Collecting data on dashboards, delivering reports and business insights.
- Defining, leading & coordinating quick corrective actions of missed opportunities, creating long-term sustainable solutions.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the Performance Controlling or e-commerce Revenue Management field.
- Fluent in SQL.
- Very good understanding of RM, best pricing practices, and P&L economical mechanics.
- Excellent communication skills and empathy for the counterparts’ business challenges.
- Profound knowledge of English, both written and oral.
- Ability to find the middle ground between company strategic goal & operational team challenges.
- Profound knowledge of Software development, MS Excel.
Good to have:
- Self-motivation, ‘can do’ spirit and eagerness to succeed;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Great problem-solving skills, analytical mindset and attention to detail.
Nice to have:
- Travel industry experience.
What’s in it for You?
You’ll get to shape the newly created team in a fresh and global company and multinational environment. You’ll help us disrupt the Travel industry and Make the Travel better, “the Sky is the Limit”.
On top of that you can expect:
- Freedom to try new things and unleash your ambitions.
- Competitive package including bonuses.
- Meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, annual flight credit vouchers, multisport card, etc.
- A friendly work environment and work schedule with possibilities of HO.
- Assume the best of others and believe in the power of the team
- Be open and involve others
- Be curious and always look for opportunities
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Your manager to be