We are looking for a Senior Strategic Planning Manager supporting our Chief Strategy Officer and management in planning, designing and implementing strategic business objectives. This internal strategic consulting function will be responsible for the development of short, medium, and long-term strategic plans of kiwi.com and identification of our strengths, weaknesses and business opportunities.
If you love driving strategic thinking, digging into unstructured problems, and working with senior leaders in the organization to bring meaningful change, this role is for you!
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Be responsible for internal strategic planning and communication. Make sure our plans are achievable and translated into initiatives and measurable outcomes.
- Lead the research of new strategic opportunities such as new international markets and any potential product, service or sales channel expansions.
- Provide support and assistance for day-to-day planning, project management activities, development of long-term priorities and evaluation of its value and implications.
- Prepare OKRs strategy presentations to the Executive Board and senior leadership teams to ensure that relevant messages are being communicated to various audiences.
We would love to see you apply if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in strategic and analytical roles within management consulting and corporate strategy.
- Experience with any of the following areas: corporate strategy, market entry strategy, market monitoring and analysis, corporate planning, business model development and agile transformation is a big plus.
- Experience working in a high-paced international environment preferably in an IT/Telco company or consultancy.
- You are looking for the opportunity to work with business senior leadership and contribute to business strategy, operations and operational structure.
- You are happy to join us in one of our European offices – London, Barcelona, Brno, Prague or Bratislava.
What we offer:
- Work in one of the most promising Czech companies (Award Forbes Startup of 2017, Superbrand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50- the fastest growing technological company in Central Europe).
- A chance of making a real and immediate impact on the company’s performance and development.
- Quarterly financial bonus depending on overall company performance.
- Common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, annual flight credit vouchers, multisport card, etc.
We are a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team buildings and parties!
Your manager to be